Sony is expected to next week report its first full-year operating profit in 2 years, according to a report in Saturday's Nikkei newspaper.
Motorola's fourth-quarter sales fell 20 percent year-on-year, but the company still made out a small profit, unhampered by the exceptional charges that plunged it into loss a year ago, it reported Thursday. It expects to make a loss in the first quar...
Nokia reported a fourth-quarter profit of €948 million (US$1.3 billion), up 65 percent from a year earlier thanks to improved phone sales.
IBM on Tuesday reported a 10 percent jump in profit for the fourth quarter as revenue increased at the company for the first time in more than a year.
Dell reported third-quarter profits on Thursday that were down 54 percent from this time last year, though the company said it was encouraged by a slight uptick in sales from the prior quarter.
A sharp fall in global sales of Nintendo's popular Wii console and a less dramatic slowdown in sales of the portable DS pushed down the company's sales and profits in the April to June quarter, the company said Thursday.
Lenovo posted a greater quarterly net loss than in the previous three months as the world's fourth-biggest PC vendor began restructuring and continued to suffer from weak demand for high-end products.
Cash-strapped nonprofits may not be the first place many would think to look for novel uses of technology, but it turns out some of them are on the cutting edge.
Intel on Tuesday reported a sharp drop in revenue and profit for the first quarter, but the company's CEO said the PC industry is showing signs of recovery.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- EU is preparing adwords antitrust complaint against Google
- Bart ransomware shows it can be effective without sophisticated encryption
- Use Android apps on HP's upcoming $189 Chromebook 11 G5
- IRS kills electronic filing PIN feature due to repeated attacks
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW