Sony is expected to next week report its first full-year operating profit in 2 years, according to a report in Saturday's Nikkei newspaper.
Motorola's fourth-quarter sales fell 20 percent year-on-year, but the company still made out a small profit, unhampered by the exceptional charges that plunged it into loss a year ago, it reported Thursday. It expects to make a loss in the first quar...
Nokia reported a fourth-quarter profit of €948 million (US$1.3 billion), up 65 percent from a year earlier thanks to improved phone sales.
IBM on Tuesday reported a 10 percent jump in profit for the fourth quarter as revenue increased at the company for the first time in more than a year.
Dell reported third-quarter profits on Thursday that were down 54 percent from this time last year, though the company said it was encouraged by a slight uptick in sales from the prior quarter.
A sharp fall in global sales of Nintendo's popular Wii console and a less dramatic slowdown in sales of the portable DS pushed down the company's sales and profits in the April to June quarter, the company said Thursday.
Lenovo posted a greater quarterly net loss than in the previous three months as the world's fourth-biggest PC vendor began restructuring and continued to suffer from weak demand for high-end products.
Cash-strapped nonprofits may not be the first place many would think to look for novel uses of technology, but it turns out some of them are on the cutting edge.
Intel on Tuesday reported a sharp drop in revenue and profit for the first quarter, but the company's CEO said the PC industry is showing signs of recovery.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- CCGIS ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- FTFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesACT
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Big Data/ HadoopVIC
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD