With the help of Logi Analytics, Progress Software has embedded business intelligence capabilities into its integrated stack of enterprise software, providing its customers with another way to wrangle more useful knowledge from their business data.
In a move to muscle up in the app dev space, platform services provider Progress Software is in the process of acquiring development software vendor Telerik for US$262.5 million.
Mixed news for hardware and some disappointing software vendor financial reports this week appeared to put a dent in confidence in the IT sector.
Software AG is building out its portfolio of CEP (complex-event processing) software with the acquisition of Apama from Progress Software, in the second CEP-related deal this week. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were not disclosed.
Progress Software CEO Richard Reidy is leaving the company once his successor is found, the middleware vendor said Monday. Reidy is stepping down under mutual agreement with the company's board, according to a statement.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPHP DevelopersQLD
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCTest Manager - Data Warehouse experienceACT
- CCJava Application Developer - BaselineACT
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCProject Coordinator - Junior PM (ERP)ACT