"If you board the wrong train, it's no use running along the corridor in the other direction," said famed World War II German resistance fighter Dietrich Bonhoeffer. We in IT boarded the wrong train a long time ago. It's the "standard model" of infor...
Project management applications are usually centered around Gantt charts, where each step in a project is represented as a bar in the chart. These visuals are linked to lists of the resources tied to each task
Project management is one of the most frustrating and emotionally charged areas for managers and project teams alike. Here are five tips for getting your project to the finish line on time.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA