Microsoft officially renamed Project Natal, the full-body motion control system for the Xbox 360, Kinect on Sunday evening during a kick-off event for the E3 2010 trade show. The event wasn't a keynote presentation, but a Kinect-themed 45-minute the...
Microsoft took the wraps off Kinect (nee Project Natal) at E3 2010, promising an experience that will "bring living rooms to life in a social and accessible way."
An Israeli startup stepped out from behind the curtain Wednesday and revealed itself as the technology provider for Microsoft's Project Natal, the upcoming motion-control system for its Xbox 360.
Back when Project Natal was announced at E3 2009, the product's fact sheet proclaimed that it would include a "custom processor running proprietary software."
Microsoft's CES press conference is a few hours away, but the company's biggest gaming announcement may have already leaked, as a prematurely released video confirms the Xbox 360 Game Room.
When Microsoft announced Project Natal to the world, certain members of the GamePro team were worried. Was the company "doing a Nintendo" and kiddifying its console beyond all recognition?
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW