Better than a TV?
Battery power, a tripod mount, HDMI, and USB, make for a great stand-alone viewing experience
If big and beautiful is the way you want to project, this Canon projector will oblige
The BenQ SP890 can be used as a home theatre projector or for boardroom presentations
Nikon COOLPIX S1100pj: Show off with this 14.1-megapixel Nikon compact camera, which has a built-in projector
LG has today announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen.
A tiny projector that plugs into an iPhone's docking slot and can throw a 25-inch image about a meter away has gone on sale in Japan and China.
Canon's new projector can produce 80-inch images when positioned an inch away from a screen or wall, it announced on Tuesday.
Projector manufacturer InFocus has released a short-throw projector aimed at businesses that face space and budget constraints.
ViewSonic has announced a new Full HD home theatre projector -- the successor to the Viewsonic Precision Pro8100. The $1999 ViewSonic Pro8200 uses a DLP colour wheel system instead of the Pro8100's internal LCD screen.
Entertainment doesn't have to be expensive, even with a large HDTV and great content.
Over the past few months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4K Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last ...
Last month, LG announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen. While it's very much a niche product given its $8999 price tag, we were still keen to see what ...
After years of anticipation, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is finally set to kick off on 11 June in South Africa. This time around, the tournament is being followed by not only football fans around the world, but also by the global tech community.
For some people, watching the 2010 FIFA World Cup on an LCD or plasma television won't be enough. If you've got a dozen mates around to watch the game, perhaps you should opt for a home theatre projector that can create a massive 300in image with raz...
HP Australia has announced a new range of business products, including desktop PCs, notebooks and accessories. We take a look at some of the new offerings, which were unveiled at the HP 2010: Elevate roadshow.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's all-in-one Spark Board puts the cloud on a wall
- Box launches standalone Notes app to help teams collaborate
- HP recalls over 100,000 more laptop batteries for fire hazard
- Cloud services accounted for half of revenue growth at SAP in 2016
- Court denies US government appeal in Microsoft overseas email case
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- CCService ManagerACT
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) Technical Team LeaderACT
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity IPS Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCMigration OfficerQLD
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll ConsultantQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW