Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
Nikon Australia today announced the Coolpix s1000pj: the world’s first compact camera with a built-in projector. The Nikon Coolpix s1000pj digital camera can project photos and movie clips on to any flat surface at the press of a button. The images c...
Sony has announced the release of a new portable projector aimed at business professionals. The VPL-MX20 combines a super-thin design with high brightness levels.
At CeBIT in Sydney, technology company Digislide exhibited its take on the portable projector.
Sanyo Electric has unveiled a short-throw laser projector that can display a 100-inch high-definition image that's brighter and has more vivid colors than anything else on the market, it said this week.
Epson has released two new 1080p home entertainment projectors.
The growing pico-projector market is getting a jolt here at the Consumer Electronics Show, with announcements from a range of vendors. The latest company to enter the market is Samsung Mobile, announcing the MBP200 Pico Projector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Microsoft adds midrange Surface Pro 3 with i7 chip, 128GB storage
- Microsoft's new Windows 10 build brings browser improvements, UI polish and more
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.