Epson Australia yesterday unveiled three new projectors, replacing its current home entertainment line-up.
Nikon Australia today announced the Coolpix s1000pj: the world’s first compact camera with a built-in projector. The Nikon Coolpix s1000pj digital camera can project photos and movie clips on to any flat surface at the press of a button. The images c...
Sony has announced the release of a new portable projector aimed at business professionals. The VPL-MX20 combines a super-thin design with high brightness levels.
At CeBIT in Sydney, technology company Digislide exhibited its take on the portable projector.
Sanyo Electric has unveiled a short-throw laser projector that can display a 100-inch high-definition image that's brighter and has more vivid colors than anything else on the market, it said this week.
Epson has released two new 1080p home entertainment projectors.
The growing pico-projector market is getting a jolt here at the Consumer Electronics Show, with announcements from a range of vendors. The latest company to enter the market is Samsung Mobile, announcing the MBP200 Pico Projector.
Latest News Articles
- HTC One Max Android phone
- Kogan enters watch market, aims to undercut retailers
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »