The BenQ SP890 can be used as a home theatre projector or for boardroom presentations
Nikon COOLPIX S1100pj: Show off with this 14.1-megapixel Nikon compact camera, which has a built-in projector
A Full HD (1080p) Sanyo projector that has great colour and runs almost silently
A HP pico projector with a low overall cost
This miniature, battery-powered Uniden laser projector has great colour and is always in focus
This excellent InFocus projector is an excellent choice for a high-end home theatre installation
InFocus's interactive education projector has a bundled wireless marker for writing and drawing
BenQ's budget home theatre projector has good detail levels and reasonable colour reproduction
InFocus' boardroom projector is a competent all-round performer
InFocus' latest compact business projector has high brightness levels and an acceptable contrast ratio
BenQ's latest home theatre projector performs well in difficult conditions thanks to high brightness levels
This Hitachi short-throw business projector has a widescreen resolution and a good brightness rating, but a noisy fan
Sony's entry-level home theatre projector produces high brightness levels at a low cost
Epson's EH-DM3 is the company's latest home entertainment projector
This behemoth is one of InFocus' most powerful projectors
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
- Oregon sues Oracle over troubled health insurance website
- SAP takes steps to simplify pricing and licensing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW