First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The BenQ SP890 can be used as a home theatre projector or for boardroom presentations
Nikon COOLPIX S1100pj: Show off with this 14.1-megapixel Nikon compact camera, which has a built-in projector
A Full HD (1080p) Sanyo projector that has great colour and runs almost silently
A HP pico projector with a low overall cost
This miniature, battery-powered Uniden laser projector has great colour and is always in focus
This excellent InFocus projector is an excellent choice for a high-end home theatre installation
InFocus's interactive education projector has a bundled wireless marker for writing and drawing
BenQ's budget home theatre projector has good detail levels and reasonable colour reproduction
InFocus' boardroom projector is a competent all-round performer
InFocus' latest compact business projector has high brightness levels and an acceptable contrast ratio
BenQ's latest home theatre projector performs well in difficult conditions thanks to high brightness levels
This Hitachi short-throw business projector has a widescreen resolution and a good brightness rating, but a noisy fan
Sony's entry-level home theatre projector produces high brightness levels at a low cost
Epson's EH-DM3 is the company's latest home entertainment projector
This behemoth is one of InFocus' most powerful projectors
Latest News Articles
- Sony VAIO Fit Multi-flip 13 hybrid notebook
- New app from Opera aims to help Android smartphones consume less data
- Merry Christmas: Kogan donated $10K to support the open-source community
- Amazon to host cloud services in Beijing from next year
- Forza Motorsport 5 taps the Cloud for innovation
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »