The RPG Valkyria Chronicles 2 is everything a PSP player could hope for but it has its flaws
As good as its core gameplay, side activities, and can't-put-it-down army-building is, Peace Walker falls hard in some key areas
In P3 you're cast as a new transfer student at a Japanese private high school, tasked with making friendships, struggling through classes, and dealing with teenage drama
For newcomers to this ridiculously titled series, My Lord 2 is a strategic RPG in which you star as the God of Destruction
Paradise has taken a lot of flak from the gaming press for its exploitative sexual nature and lack of quality gameplay
Unity Technologies has added the ability to develop games for the Sony PlayStation Vita to version 4.3 of its cross-platform toolset.
Sony will slash the price of its PlayStation Vita handheld game consoles by up to a third in Japan, it said Monday, weeks after it cut its sales target for the device following weak holiday sales.
Sony is hoping developers are interested in working on games for its PlayStation Vita and Android-based devices, as it launched a beta test Thursday of a new cross-platform SDK.
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network service to users in Japan this week, ending a two-and-a-half month suspension of service, and bringing to a close an embarrassing incident that began with the largest known loss of customer information by a...
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
Today marks the fifth year of the PlayStation Portable's lifecycle and we've got a list of five games you should get around to playing before the console dies off in the next generation of handheld. A birthday is as good an excuse to game as any, rig...
We reveal eight crucial tips to getting the most out of your PSP!
Sony's John Kohler answers burning questions about the PlayStation 3. Can the most expensive console survive in an uncertain economy?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW