The RPG Valkyria Chronicles 2 is everything a PSP player could hope for but it has its flaws
As good as its core gameplay, side activities, and can't-put-it-down army-building is, Peace Walker falls hard in some key areas
In P3 you're cast as a new transfer student at a Japanese private high school, tasked with making friendships, struggling through classes, and dealing with teenage drama
For newcomers to this ridiculously titled series, My Lord 2 is a strategic RPG in which you star as the God of Destruction
Paradise has taken a lot of flak from the gaming press for its exploitative sexual nature and lack of quality gameplay
Unity Technologies has added the ability to develop games for the Sony PlayStation Vita to version 4.3 of its cross-platform toolset.
Sony will slash the price of its PlayStation Vita handheld game consoles by up to a third in Japan, it said Monday, weeks after it cut its sales target for the device following weak holiday sales.
Sony is hoping developers are interested in working on games for its PlayStation Vita and Android-based devices, as it launched a beta test Thursday of a new cross-platform SDK.
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network service to users in Japan this week, ending a two-and-a-half month suspension of service, and bringing to a close an embarrassing incident that began with the largest known loss of customer information by a...
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
Today marks the fifth year of the PlayStation Portable's lifecycle and we've got a list of five games you should get around to playing before the console dies off in the next generation of handheld. A birthday is as good an excuse to game as any, rig...
We reveal eight crucial tips to getting the most out of your PSP!
Sony's John Kohler answers burning questions about the PlayStation 3. Can the most expensive console survive in an uncertain economy?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT