The RPG Valkyria Chronicles 2 is everything a PSP player could hope for but it has its flaws
As good as its core gameplay, side activities, and can't-put-it-down army-building is, Peace Walker falls hard in some key areas
In P3 you're cast as a new transfer student at a Japanese private high school, tasked with making friendships, struggling through classes, and dealing with teenage drama
For newcomers to this ridiculously titled series, My Lord 2 is a strategic RPG in which you star as the God of Destruction
Paradise has taken a lot of flak from the gaming press for its exploitative sexual nature and lack of quality gameplay
Unity Technologies has added the ability to develop games for the Sony PlayStation Vita to version 4.3 of its cross-platform toolset.
Sony will slash the price of its PlayStation Vita handheld game consoles by up to a third in Japan, it said Monday, weeks after it cut its sales target for the device following weak holiday sales.
Sony is hoping developers are interested in working on games for its PlayStation Vita and Android-based devices, as it launched a beta test Thursday of a new cross-platform SDK.
Sony will fully restore PlayStation Network service to users in Japan this week, ending a two-and-a-half month suspension of service, and bringing to a close an embarrassing incident that began with the largest known loss of customer information by a...
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
Today marks the fifth year of the PlayStation Portable's lifecycle and we've got a list of five games you should get around to playing before the console dies off in the next generation of handheld. A birthday is as good an excuse to game as any, rig...
We reveal eight crucial tips to getting the most out of your PSP!
Sony's John Kohler answers burning questions about the PlayStation 3. Can the most expensive console survive in an uncertain economy?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- TPProgram Control ManagerSA
- TPICT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCSAP HANNA ArchitectNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperSA
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCIntegrated logistics support Manager (ILS)ACT
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- FTData AnalystVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW