The RPG Valkyria Chronicles 2 is everything a PSP player could hope for but it has its flaws
As good as its core gameplay, side activities, and can't-put-it-down army-building is, Peace Walker falls hard in some key areas
In P3 you're cast as a new transfer student at a Japanese private high school, tasked with making friendships, struggling through classes, and dealing with teenage drama
For newcomers to this ridiculously titled series, My Lord 2 is a strategic RPG in which you star as the God of Destruction
Paradise has taken a lot of flak from the gaming press for its exploitative sexual nature and lack of quality gameplay
Metal Slug XX offers an enjoyable experience that boasts some stellar multiplayer and a few nice new perks
Lunar was originally released on the Sega CD way back in 1993, and earned a fan following thanks to its classic hero-coming-of-age story
There is some mindless, bullet-whizzing fun and a few neat set pieces in Army of Two: The 40th Day
While some expected LittleBigPlanet on PSP to be a port of the original console game, it's actually a completely new entry
Half-Minute Hero is actually multiple games in one
Beaterator is advertised as a professional-level, portable music studio
Sony's PlayStation Portable receives an Apple-esque makeover - for a price
The original Star Ocean was a groundbreaking debut for newly formed developer Tri-Ace.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Hugo Barra quits Chinese phone maker Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
- Moving Steam games to a different folder or hard drive is finally easy
- PC World Test rig 2017
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTChief ArchitectVIC
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC