Social sites have helped spawn many new industries, but they're also a real threat to online news publishers, who are increasingly squeezed out by algorithms, ad blockers and audiences that don't care where their news come from, according a new repor...
The Daily's demise may appear to be a big blow to the future of iPad magazines -- but it shouldn't. Tablet publishers can learn a great deal from The Daily's shortcomings.
Yahoo plans to close a beta advertising service through which small online publishers, such as individual bloggers, signed up to carry ads sold and distributed by the company in exchange for a commission.
Ericsson will soon launch a platform designed to let consumers buy online content such as news stories with the charge billed to their mobile phone rather than other payment methods, such as a credit card.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC