RadioShack has reached agreement with U.S. states over the sale of customer data, by consenting to limit the number of email addresses to be sold, and giving customers the opportunity to be removed from the list.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has weighed in on the contentious issue of the proposed sale of consumer data by bankrupt retailer RadioShack, recommending that a model be adopted based on a settlement the agency reached with a failed online toy re...
RadioShack will press on with its plan to sell its customer data, despite opposition from a number of U.S. states.
The dispute between U.S. states and RadioShack over the sale of customer information continues, and the state of Texas has requested a bankruptcy court to ask RadioShack to specify in any motion for sale what information would be included and the num...
Several state consumer protection agencies in the U.S. have joined the state of Texas in objecting in bankruptcy court to the proposed sale by RadioShack of personal information of its customers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- TPXamarin DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTGuidewire Developer - Billing's focusSA