Rambus and Micron Technology said Monday the companies had signed a broad patent cross-license agreement, giving Micron the right to use any Rambus patent for the manufacture of specified integrated circuit products, including memories.
Much of Rambus' past is associated with lawsuits, but the company is moving forward with dispute settlements.
Rambus has signed a US$240 million patent licensing agreement with SK Hynix, ending a nearly 13-year patent dispute between the two companies over memory-chip technology.
Rambus is considering whether to appeal the Wednesday jury verdict that <a href="http://www.cio.com/article/694345/Jury_Rules_Against_Rambus_in_Antitrust_Case">scuttled its antitrust suit</a> against Hynix Semiconductor and Micron Technologies, which...
A San Francisco jury has rejected a US$4 billion antitrust claim by Rambus against rival RAM makers Hynix Semiconductor and Micron Technology, a California court announced Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia