A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has voted to require the Federal Communications Commission to suspend new net neutrality rules until a series of lawsuits challenging the regulations are resolved.
The U.S. Senate has passed legislation intended to rein in the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records, sending the bill to President Barack Obama for his signature.
A controversial program allowing the U.S. National Security Agency to collect millions of domestic telephone records expired Sunday night after the Senate failed to vote on a bill to extend the authority for the surveillance.
The U.S. Senate will return early from a week-long recess in a last-ditch effort to extend provisions of the Patriot Act that the National Security Agency have used to collect millions of domestic telephone records over the past nine years.
The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- AI just co-wrote its first horror movie, and you can help make it real
- Microsoft just launched an iPhone camera app
- Dropbox levels up its features for administrators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT