A flaw in the widely used OpenSSL library could allow man-in-the-middle attackers to impersonate HTTPS servers and snoop on encrypted traffic. Most browsers are not affected, but other applications and embedded devices could be.
A vulnerability in Android's default Web browser lets attackers spoof the URL shown in the address bar, allowing for more credible phishing attacks.
A critical vulnerability in code used by several virtualization platforms can put business information stored in data centers at risk of compromise.
The mystery high-severity flaw that people were expected to be fixed in OpenSSL is no Heartbleed, but it is serious and users should update.
Over 5,000 devices used by gas stations in the U.S. to monitor their fuel tank levels can be manipulated from the Internet by malicious attackers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
- Google lets third parties extend its productivity software on Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW