Ever since its acquisition of Q1 Labs back in 2011, IBM has been selling its QRadar security event management software in the traditional way, whereby customers pay a price and download the version they want.
Defense and aerospace systems vendor Raytheon has acquired cybersecurity vendor Pikewerks in an effort to add to Raytheon's capabilities to defend against sophisticated threats facing customers in the intelligence, defense and commercial sectors, the...
After Raytheon began selling missiles to Taiwan in 2006, the defense company's computer network came under a torrent of cyberattacks.
Established vendors and startups last week announced products and services for network intrusion-detection and outsourced security management.
The U.S. National Security Agency is building a system that would help detect cyber-attacks on critical U.S. infrastructure, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal that cites unnamed sources.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPProject Manager - Documentation RebrandQLD
- CCIAM Technical Specialist/ConsultantWA
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW