Defense and aerospace systems vendor Raytheon has acquired cybersecurity vendor Pikewerks in an effort to add to Raytheon's capabilities to defend against sophisticated threats facing customers in the intelligence, defense and commercial sectors, the...
After Raytheon began selling missiles to Taiwan in 2006, the defense company's computer network came under a torrent of cyberattacks.
Established vendors and startups last week announced products and services for network intrusion-detection and outsourced security management.
The U.S. National Security Agency is building a system that would help detect cyber-attacks on critical U.S. infrastructure, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal that cites unnamed sources.
Latest News Articles
- LTE network for US public safety taking it one step at a time
- Phone unlocking bill clears US House, next step is president's signature
- Oracle's new in-memory database option could spark unanticipated costs, expert warns
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents
- SEC drops probe into Facebook's pre-IPO sales disclosures
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 46% off $399.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »