Defense and aerospace systems vendor Raytheon has acquired cybersecurity vendor Pikewerks in an effort to add to Raytheon's capabilities to defend against sophisticated threats facing customers in the intelligence, defense and commercial sectors, the...
After Raytheon began selling missiles to Taiwan in 2006, the defense company's computer network came under a torrent of cyberattacks.
Established vendors and startups last week announced products and services for network intrusion-detection and outsourced security management.
The U.S. National Security Agency is building a system that would help detect cyber-attacks on critical U.S. infrastructure, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal that cites unnamed sources.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Virgin Atlantic picks Gogo for in-flight connectivity
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
- Cisco buys private cloud provider Metacloud
- VMware gives desktop admins more control with Mirage update
- Open document formats campaign backed by EU's digital commissioner
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.