Need a bunch of buttons under your thumb? Hate telephones? Love circles? The Razer Naga Hex V2 has your back.
Razer's new HDK2 looks like a direct competitor to the Oculus Rift—at least on paper.
Microsoft dreams of a modular PC that makes replacing hardware components a breeze. We've heard this one before.
Once upon a time, Alienware was the company when it came to gaming laptops. And I mean that quite literally -- nobody else even made gaming laptops, so it was basically Alienware or nothing.
SteelSeries, Astro, Razer--these are the gorillas of the gaming headset (and gaming peripheral) world. And have been for some time. With that in mind, I can honestly say I never expected to come out of this roundup most impressed by a headset from......
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Customers of storage and networking equipment manufacturer Buffalo who downloaded certain files from the company's website in Japan last week might have had their computers infected with an online banking Trojan.
Razer's been busy. The erstwhile peripheral maker took some time away from tinkering with mice and keyboards to create gaming laptops and Windows 8 tablets, and now they're dabbling in the VOIP space with Razer Comms.
Razer plans to release smaller gaming systems after the launch of its newest product, a 17.3-inch (43.9 centimeters) gaming laptop, which will start shipping next month in North American markets, the company's CEO said.
Gaming hardware manufacturer Razer is partnering with China's Internet firm Tencent for games to run on its newest 17.3-inch (43.9 centimeters) gaming laptop.
The Razer Switchblade, a small portable PC with a keyboard that can be customized for gaming, will first be released in China and feature games developed by one of the country's' largest Internet companies, Tencent.
Gamers trying to update their mouse or keyboard drivers from accessory maker Razer USA's Web site recently may have gotten more than they bargained for.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- AMD has its eyes on Las Vegas with Polaris GPUs
- Nvidia teases Volta GPU in next-gen Xavier self-driving car computer
- Meet Apache Spot, a new open source project for cybersecurity
- Plat.One acquisition marks start of US$2B IoT investment plan for SAP
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia