Need a bunch of buttons under your thumb? Hate telephones? Love circles? The Razer Naga Hex V2 has your back.
Razer's new HDK2 looks like a direct competitor to the Oculus Rift—at least on paper.
Microsoft dreams of a modular PC that makes replacing hardware components a breeze. We've heard this one before.
Once upon a time, Alienware was the company when it came to gaming laptops. And I mean that quite literally -- nobody else even made gaming laptops, so it was basically Alienware or nothing.
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Customers of storage and networking equipment manufacturer Buffalo who downloaded certain files from the company's website in Japan last week might have had their computers infected with an online banking Trojan.
Razer's been busy. The erstwhile peripheral maker took some time away from tinkering with mice and keyboards to create gaming laptops and Windows 8 tablets, and now they're dabbling in the VOIP space with Razer Comms.
Razer plans to release smaller gaming systems after the launch of its newest product, a 17.3-inch (43.9 centimeters) gaming laptop, which will start shipping next month in North American markets, the company's CEO said.
Gaming hardware manufacturer Razer is partnering with China's Internet firm Tencent for games to run on its newest 17.3-inch (43.9 centimeters) gaming laptop.
The Razer Switchblade, a small portable PC with a keyboard that can be customized for gaming, will first be released in China and feature games developed by one of the country's' largest Internet companies, Tencent.
Gamers trying to update their mouse or keyboard drivers from accessory maker Razer USA's Web site recently may have gotten more than they bargained for.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle RDBMS/UNIX) 160810/AP/713Asia
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT