Contributing to open-source projects can give software developers an edge over other applicants in the competitive IT job market, say hiring professionals.
Coming up with a great technology product or service is only half the battle these days. Creating a name for said product that is at once cool but not too cool or exclusionary, marketable to both early adopters and a broader audience, and, of course,...
The sprawl of management consoles, the proliferation of data they provide and the rising use of virtualization are adding challenges to corporations looking to more effectively manage mixed Linux, Windows and cloud environments.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC