The official Reddit app is fast and free, replacing the need for third-party clients.
Reddit has removed a notice, known as a warrant canary, from its transparency report for 2015, suggesting that it may have received a secret national security order for user data.
Reddit has decided to honor 'Do Not Track,' a feature that will ensure that it does not download third-party analytics on to browsers that enable the option to access its online discussion website and other services.
Reddit is removing several racist communities from its website, as well as other offensive discussion topics, part of an ongoing effort to clean up the most toxic content on its site.
A bug in OpenSSH, the most popular software for secure remote access to UNIX-based systems, could allow attackers to bypass authentication retry restrictions and execute many password guesses.
Google results show slowing growth... embedded SIM cards on the way... Reddit's new rules lack muscle... and more tech news.
Reddit, the self-appointed "front page of the Internet" and one of the Web's most popular sites, is planning to crack down on objectionable content -- at least in public areas of the site.
Once regarded as a freewheeling discussion forum, Reddit is now struggling with creating rules to curb offensive and obscene content on the site, risking alienating a number of users, some of them concerned about protecting freedom of speech on the s...
Nintendo president Iwata dies...China tops supercomputer ranking again...Facebook wants to put music videos in your feed...and more tech news.
Ellen Pao is resigning as Reddit's interim chief executive after a week of tumult on the online message board with many users calling for her ouster.
Ellen Pao, interim CEO of online community site Reddit, offered the site's users an apology Monday, saying that "we screwed up."
The exit of a key Reddit staffer, who apparently played an important role in the bustling AMA (Ask Me Anything) question-and-answer section, has created an uproar on the online discussion website.
Reddit has removed five online communities, or subreddits, on its site, after they were found to break the website's rules against the harassment of individuals.
Google's prototype cars are hitting the road...smartphone upstarts put on the pressure...Reddit rules draw backlash...and more tech news.
Upon learning of Reddit's plan to change its rules to prohibit harassment and make the site friendlier, some users reacted with resentment and confusion.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC