A flurry of activity will follow the plan from U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler to reclassify broadband as a regulated public utility as the foundation for new net neutrality rules.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
In-flight cellular in the U.S. may be closer to reality than some consumers realize, with foreign airlines poised to extend services they already offer elsewhere. But evidence from overseas suggests the odds of being trapped next to a chronic caller ...
Anyone who dreads hearing one end of a loud phone call all the way from Anchorage to Miami, take heart: The plan to allow cellphones on planes could fail in more ways than an overbooked flight at a snowbound airport on Christmas Eve.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks
- Cloud consortium says simpler EU electronic signature rules aren't simple enough
- Lightning strikes Outlook in latest Salesforce-Microsoft integration
- Backblaze wants to eliminate tape-based storage
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCHelpdesk (Level 1 Support)QLD
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC