Sony is preparing to sell its PlayStation in China, joining Microsoft to compete in the country's fledgling gaming console market.
The U.S.' escalating feud with China over hacking charges could end up hurting IT suppliers in both countries, as suspicions and eroding trust threaten to dampen the tech exchange between the two nations.
China is threatening to block companies from selling IT products in the nation if they fail to pass a new "cybersecurity vetting system" meant to weed out secret spying and surveillance activities.
A tech industry group that has Facebook and Google as participants has rejected the latest draft of a U.S. legislation that aims to put curbs on surveillance by the National Security Agency.
Republican legislators don't even want the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to think about reclassifying broadband as a utility -- a route the regulator could take in order to reinstate net neutrality rules.
China is banning Windows 8 devices from at least some government IT purchases, in a mysterious move that took Microsoft off guard.
Despite competitors and politicians lining up to complain about Google, the EU’s Competition Commissioner on Tuesday defended his decision to settle an antitrust case against the search giant.
China's state-controlled media released Tuesday a report that claims the U.S. hacked into Chinese systems using phishing attacks.
If you're worried about an Internet "fast lane" squeezing out all the futuristic connected devices you're hoping to use around your home, fear not.
Cisco Systems' CEO John Chambers has written to U.S. President Barack Obama, asking for his intervention so that U.S. technology sales are not affected by a loss in trust as a result of reports of surveillance by the U.S. National Security Agency.
The UsFederal Communications Commission voted on Thursday to release a controversial proposal to restore net neutrality rules and seek public comment on a number of ways to proceed after a U.S. appeals court threw out the agency's old rules in Januar...
So what happens now that the U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted to release a net neutrality proposal and seek public comments?
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will limit the amount of spectrum the nation's two largest mobile carriers can buy in an upcoming auction of highly sought spectrum now controlled by television stations.
Europe’s top competition watchdog confirmed Thursday that it had received yet another formal complaint against Google.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW