Sony is preparing to sell its PlayStation in China, joining Microsoft to compete in the country's fledgling gaming console market.
The U.S.' escalating feud with China over hacking charges could end up hurting IT suppliers in both countries, as suspicions and eroding trust threaten to dampen the tech exchange between the two nations.
China is threatening to block companies from selling IT products in the nation if they fail to pass a new "cybersecurity vetting system" meant to weed out secret spying and surveillance activities.
A tech industry group that has Facebook and Google as participants has rejected the latest draft of a U.S. legislation that aims to put curbs on surveillance by the National Security Agency.
Republican legislators don't even want the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to think about reclassifying broadband as a utility -- a route the regulator could take in order to reinstate net neutrality rules.
China is banning Windows 8 devices from at least some government IT purchases, in a mysterious move that took Microsoft off guard.
Despite competitors and politicians lining up to complain about Google, the EU’s Competition Commissioner on Tuesday defended his decision to settle an antitrust case against the search giant.
China's state-controlled media released Tuesday a report that claims the U.S. hacked into Chinese systems using phishing attacks.
If you're worried about an Internet "fast lane" squeezing out all the futuristic connected devices you're hoping to use around your home, fear not.
Cisco Systems' CEO John Chambers has written to U.S. President Barack Obama, asking for his intervention so that U.S. technology sales are not affected by a loss in trust as a result of reports of surveillance by the U.S. National Security Agency.
The UsFederal Communications Commission voted on Thursday to release a controversial proposal to restore net neutrality rules and seek public comment on a number of ways to proceed after a U.S. appeals court threw out the agency's old rules in Januar...
So what happens now that the U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted to release a net neutrality proposal and seek public comments?
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will limit the amount of spectrum the nation's two largest mobile carriers can buy in an upcoming auction of highly sought spectrum now controlled by television stations.
Europe’s top competition watchdog confirmed Thursday that it had received yet another formal complaint against Google.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCJava Application Developer - BaselineACT
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceACT
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW