A small band of net neutrality advocates who have pitched their tents beside the U.S. Federal Communications Commission hope that their on-the-ground activism can counterbalance well-funded lobbying efforts by large broadband providers.
A flood of Internet users and net neutrality advocates called on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to enact strong net neutrality rules, with many participants in an agency-sponsored Twitter chat Tuesday advocating utility-style regulations ...
The CEOs of 28 U.S. broadband providers and trade groups, including the four largest ISPs, have warned the U.S. Federal Communications Commission against reregulating broadband as a utility in an effort to protect net neutrality, saying reclassificat...
India's antitrust agency has initiated an inquiry into Google's termination of an AdWords account with a remote technology support business, after allegations that it was done to promote the Internet giant's own services in the area.
Facebook may still be among the foreign websites blocked by Chinese authorities, but the U.S. social network is considering opening a sales office in China to help drive advertising on its service.
A cable broadband trade group and a lawmaker are urging the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to refrain from reclassifying broadband as a regulated utility, a move the agency's chairman says is still on the table.
The chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission will use all the tools at his disposal to stop broadband providers from dividing the Internet into fast and slow lanes, he wrote in a letter to Internet companies critical of his recent net n...
Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, uphold the law.
Venture capitalists and angel investors are unhappy with net neutrality rules proposed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, they said in an open letter published Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Election Commission appears to be warming to the idea of political donations in bitcoin, but has left the larger question of the upper value limit of such donations unresolved.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should delay its scheduled May 15 vote on a new net neutrality proposal because of public outcry that the rules aren't strong enough, a commissioner said.
More than 100 online firms including Google, Amazon and Facebook have signed a joint letter to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission warning of "grave consequences" if it fails to protect the openness of the Internet.
Android console maker Ouya is considering entering the Chinese market as part of its expansion into Asia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why the best value TVs are 55 inches (it’s different for curved)
- HP's Elite Slice mini-PC stacks up features with snap-on modules
- The Dropbox data breach is a warning to update passwords
- Panasonic's new 4K camcorder does better in low light
- Lenovo adds Google Daydream products to its roadmap
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia