While China's demand for electronics continues to soar, the tech services market may be shrinking for U.S. enterprise vendors. Security concerns over U.S. secret surveillance are giving the Chinese government and local companies more reason to trust ...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission still has a regulatory role to promote competition in telecommunications and broadband and to ensure Internet users can access the content of their choosing, the agency's new chairman said Monday.
China's recent crackdown on online rumors may have quieted the nation's social networking websites, but local authorities take that as a sign of progress and want to regulate the Internet even more.
India's antitrust agency is investigating allegations that Ericsson is demanding exorbitant royalty rates from an Indian mobile phone vendor for its standard-essential GSM patents.
Europe’s Home Affairs Commissioner said on Wednesday that she would be keeping a close eye on data sharing deals with the U.S.
The European Union will not set up a Terrorist Finance Tracking System (TFTS) due to concerns about data security.
The European Commission said Wednesday it will not suspend the safe harbor agreement with the U.S. despite calls from the European Parliament.
Online music service providers are a step closer to finding it easier to operate legally in the European Union thanks to a vote by politicians on Tuesday.
A Chinese regulator is investigating mobile chip maker Qualcomm in connection with the Chinese Anti-Monopoly Law, according to Qualcomm.
Nokia has asked a court in Delhi to revoke a freeze on its factory in India over a tax dispute, ahead of the proposed acquisition by Microsoft of its handset business.
Three major U.S. carriers have agreed not to charge their customers for premium text messages, which have emerged as a route for unauthorized third-party charges on mobile phone bills.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will consider letting passengers use cellular services on airplanes, breaking with a ban that has been in place for years.
The owners of an Atlanta company have agreed to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that they crammed US$10 million worth of charges onto mobile phone users' bills without their permission.
International talks aimed at removing expensive international tariffs on information technology will now continue until Friday after China continued to stall negotiations on Wednesday.
A U.S. judge has shut down an online business listing operation that allegedly bilked more than US$14 million from U.S. small businesses and churches.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT