The European Parliament will not approve any data sharing deal with the United States unless E.U. citizens have judicial redress when their personal data is transferred to the U.S. said a prominent politician on Tuesday.
Google and Facebook have joined the Dynamic Spectrum Alliance, an international group advocating access to unused spectrum for broadband networks based on so-called "white spaces" technology.
China is moving to tighten its grip over social networking services even more, citing possible threats to stability.
The newly seated chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission has told mobile operators to voluntarily ease up on cellphone unlocking or risk being forced to do so.
Europe’s competition watchdog on Wednesday opened an investigation into the proposed merger between Telefónica Ireland and Hutchison 3G UK.
The European Commission’s Expert Groups, which play a vital role in shaping E.U. policies and legislation, are hugely dominated by corporate interests according to a new report released on Wednesday.
Despite the threat of sanctions, at least one of Google’s rivals has leaked the search giant’s full proposals that seek to avoid an antitrust fine from European authorities.
Internet companies in the U.S. are demanding that the surveillance practices of the U.S. should be reformed to enhance privacy protections and provide "appropriate oversight and accountability mechanisms."
Globe-trotting laptop workaholics and electronic media junkies will soon no longer fidget helplessly during the beginning and ending of their flights: The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has lifted the ban on use of personal electronics du...
Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia has been cleared in India, one of many countries in which it has applied for clearance of the deal.
Taiwan is demanding Apple revise its mapping software and remove a label that describes the island as a province of China, rather than as a sovereign state.
Europe’s Justice Commissioner warned Tuesday that data privacy concerns could derail a major E.U.-U.S. trade deal.
The U.S. moved one step closer to having a unified public safety network on Monday when the Federal Communications Commission approved the rules for using spectrum set aside for the system.
Google’s new remedies aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules do not include the Google.com domain.
Google’s rivals have been given another opportunity to review the search giant’s latest proposed measures aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSystems EngineerQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Hadoop, Qlikview, SalesforceNSW
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC