The European Parliament will not approve any data sharing deal with the United States unless E.U. citizens have judicial redress when their personal data is transferred to the U.S. said a prominent politician on Tuesday.
Google and Facebook have joined the Dynamic Spectrum Alliance, an international group advocating access to unused spectrum for broadband networks based on so-called "white spaces" technology.
China is moving to tighten its grip over social networking services even more, citing possible threats to stability.
The newly seated chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission has told mobile operators to voluntarily ease up on cellphone unlocking or risk being forced to do so.
Europe’s competition watchdog on Wednesday opened an investigation into the proposed merger between Telefónica Ireland and Hutchison 3G UK.
The European Commission’s Expert Groups, which play a vital role in shaping E.U. policies and legislation, are hugely dominated by corporate interests according to a new report released on Wednesday.
Despite the threat of sanctions, at least one of Google’s rivals has leaked the search giant’s full proposals that seek to avoid an antitrust fine from European authorities.
Internet companies in the U.S. are demanding that the surveillance practices of the U.S. should be reformed to enhance privacy protections and provide "appropriate oversight and accountability mechanisms."
Globe-trotting laptop workaholics and electronic media junkies will soon no longer fidget helplessly during the beginning and ending of their flights: The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has lifted the ban on use of personal electronics du...
Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia has been cleared in India, one of many countries in which it has applied for clearance of the deal.
Taiwan is demanding Apple revise its mapping software and remove a label that describes the island as a province of China, rather than as a sovereign state.
Europe’s Justice Commissioner warned Tuesday that data privacy concerns could derail a major E.U.-U.S. trade deal.
The U.S. moved one step closer to having a unified public safety network on Monday when the Federal Communications Commission approved the rules for using spectrum set aside for the system.
Google’s new remedies aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules do not include the Google.com domain.
Google’s rivals have been given another opportunity to review the search giant’s latest proposed measures aimed at avoiding a fine from the European Commission for allegedly breaking competition rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC