A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
A project developer who raised more than US$122,800 on Kickstarter to create a new board game has been charged by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission with using the money for personal equipment, moving expenses, rent and licenses for a separate project...
Microsoft's Azure cloud computing service has been growing fast in China, but a company executive has warned that the government's changing tech policies could slow its momentum.
Groups representing major IT companies have warned U.S. President Barack Obama again not to go through with measures that would undermine encryption technologies. Such policies would undermine privacy and compromise the security of tech products and ...
A U.S. Senate committee has voted to approve a bill aimed at curbing abusive lawsuits by so-called patent trolls.
New York has released a final framework for regulating digital currencies, requiring organizations that provide virtual currency services in the state to obtain a special license.
Almost one in five electronics retailers are still not providing consumers with enough information about their legal rights to a guarantee, according to the European Commission.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will consider including broadband within a controversial program that subsidizes telephone or mobile service for poor people.
New rules proposed by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission aim to give owners of mobile phones more tools to protect themselves against unwanted text messages and phone calls.
In a bid to fight tax avoidance by international business behemoths like Amazon and Apple, the European Commission is proposing mandatory rules to make companies pay taxes to all the countries in which they generate profit.
The U.S. Commerce Department has proposed tighter export rules for computer security tools, a potentially controversial revision to an international agreement aimed at controlling weapons technology.
The European Parliament wants to apply strict disclosure requirements on companies whose products contain so-called conflict materials, often used in laptops, tablets and smartphones and other consumer electronics.
There are no plans to require back doors in communications encryption in Europe, according to European Commission Vice President Andrus Ansip. Proposals for mandatory encryption workarounds for mobile devices in the U.S. are the subject of a heated d...
The US financial consumer protection watchdog has ordered PayPal to cough up US$25 million in fines for deceptive practices around the company's credit service, which included signing up customers for the service without their consent.
Alibaba Group has been hit with a lawsuit from luxury brands that alleges that the Chinese e-commerce giant has been deliberately promoting the sale of counterfeit products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW