Yahoo has asked that it be allowed to review declassified documents of a secret court about a dispute over data collection between the Internet company and the government, as the release of the redacted documents could mislead the public.
The Indian government has stepped up its squabble with Nokia over taxes and has frozen some of its assets in the country until the issue is resolved.
China's 13-year ban on video game consoles is ending with the creation of a new free trade zone in Shanghai that will allow foreign-funded companies to sell game systems nationwide.
The U.S. mobile industry would be more competitive with one less carrier, Sprint's CFO said on Thursday.
Mobile operators would have to tell the public what percentage of their cell sites were working during and after major disasters if the FCC adopts a rule it is proposing in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
A bipartisan group of four U.S. lawmakers has introduced legislation that will prohibit bulk collection of phone records of Americans.
A controversial biometric project in India, which could require people to produce their biometric IDs to collect government subsidies, has received a significant setback from the country's Supreme Court.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration intends to regulate only mobile apps that are medical devices and could pose a risk to a patient's safety if they do not function as intended.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has no jurisdiction or legal authority to bring a data breach complaint against an Atlanta medical laboratory, the lab said in a response to FTC charges.
European Union member states have adopted a range of stances on net neutrality, and the E.U. should look to the countries' examples as it attempts to move forward with new regulations, said one advocacy group.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will sell 10 megahertz of spectrum in the 1900MHz band for commercial mobile services in an auction beginning Jan. 14, the agency announced Friday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should back away from its claim of broad authority to seek sanctions against companies for data breaches when it has no clearly defined data security standards, critics of the agency said Thursday.
New European Union telecoms rules aimed at removing expensive roaming charges for consumers were unveiled on Wednesday.
The European Union’s proposed new net neutrality law, put forward by the European Commission on Wednesday, will allow consumers to agree different price plans for different Internet speeds… to the detriment of net neutrality, according digital activi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia