Medical device makers should take new steps to protect their products from malware and cyberattacks or face the possibility that U.S. Food and Drug Administration won't approve their devices for use, the FDA said.
Access to Google's Gmail service appears to be disrupted in Iran just days before the country's presidential election.
Europe's justice commissioner has given the U.S. attorney general until Friday to explain how far the so-called Prism program went in collecting European citizens' data.
Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft have joined Google in asking for greater transparency in surveillance requests, following widespread criticism of the U.S. government's surveillance programs and the role of the Internet companies.
Civil rights groups have asked the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) for the legal justification of the U.S. government's surveillance of Verizon's customer records.
The U.S. Department of Justice said Friday it has no objection to Softbank acquiring Sprint Nextel, a decision that clears the way for the Federal Communications Commission to rule on the deal.
Amsterdam authorities have conceded that people may rent out their rooms and houses on Airbnb as long as they don't do it all the time and abide by certain rules, the city government said on Friday.
The U.S. government said late Thursday that it is authorized to collect intelligence information of non-U.S. persons located outside the country, in the wake of news reports on the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. National Security Agency has been allowed by a court order to collect phone records of a large number of customers of Verizon, according to a report in the Guardian on Thursday.
Amazon.com has set up a website with its brand in India, but will not be selling on the site.
Apple infringed a Samsung Electronics patent, the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a final judgment released Tuesday that bans import into the U.S. of certain AT&T iPhone and iPad models.
The U.S. Congress should allow new challenges to patents on processes that are enabled by computers, and lawmakers should make it more difficult for patent-holding firms to gain import injunctions at the U.S. International Trade Commission, the White...
U.S. President Barack Obama is expected to announce Tuesday measures directed against patent-holding companies, often referred to as patent trolls, according to a newspaper report.
The U.S. government has lifted sanctions on the export of a variety of consumer communications devices, software and services including mobile phones to Iran ahead of elections in that country.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should cap the participation of carriers AT&T and Verizon Wireless in upcoming spectrum auctions to ensure mobile competition going forward, representatives of consumer groups and smaller carriers said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC