Medical device makers should take new steps to protect their products from malware and cyberattacks or face the possibility that U.S. Food and Drug Administration won't approve their devices for use, the FDA said.
Access to Google's Gmail service appears to be disrupted in Iran just days before the country's presidential election.
Europe's justice commissioner has given the U.S. attorney general until Friday to explain how far the so-called Prism program went in collecting European citizens' data.
Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft have joined Google in asking for greater transparency in surveillance requests, following widespread criticism of the U.S. government's surveillance programs and the role of the Internet companies.
Civil rights groups have asked the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) for the legal justification of the U.S. government's surveillance of Verizon's customer records.
The U.S. Department of Justice said Friday it has no objection to Softbank acquiring Sprint Nextel, a decision that clears the way for the Federal Communications Commission to rule on the deal.
Amsterdam authorities have conceded that people may rent out their rooms and houses on Airbnb as long as they don't do it all the time and abide by certain rules, the city government said on Friday.
The U.S. government said late Thursday that it is authorized to collect intelligence information of non-U.S. persons located outside the country, in the wake of news reports on the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. National Security Agency has been allowed by a court order to collect phone records of a large number of customers of Verizon, according to a report in the Guardian on Thursday.
Amazon.com has set up a website with its brand in India, but will not be selling on the site.
Apple infringed a Samsung Electronics patent, the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a final judgment released Tuesday that bans import into the U.S. of certain AT&T iPhone and iPad models.
The U.S. Congress should allow new challenges to patents on processes that are enabled by computers, and lawmakers should make it more difficult for patent-holding firms to gain import injunctions at the U.S. International Trade Commission, the White...
U.S. President Barack Obama is expected to announce Tuesday measures directed against patent-holding companies, often referred to as patent trolls, according to a newspaper report.
The U.S. government has lifted sanctions on the export of a variety of consumer communications devices, software and services including mobile phones to Iran ahead of elections in that country.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should cap the participation of carriers AT&T and Verizon Wireless in upcoming spectrum auctions to ensure mobile competition going forward, representatives of consumer groups and smaller carriers said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW