Microsoft has extended the data loss prevention features in Office 365 so that they are available not only for its email tools but also for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Explosive revelations in the past six months about the U.S. government's massive cyber-spying activities have spooked individuals, rankled politicians and enraged privacy watchdogs, but top IT executives aren't panicking -- yet.
With the proliferation of data breaches, The Harford insurance company is selling a new data loss insurance aimed at small businesses that might be put at financial risk if they lose valuable and sensitive data.
If your company suffered a data breach, would you know what to do to comply with state, federal and local law? Start-up Co3 Systems is offering a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application to tackle that unhappy task, tracking how a corporate data-loss...
After several large breaches -- including the <a href="http://blogs.csoonline.com/1457/epsilon_hack_notification_letters">Epsilon</a>, <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/article/680689/sony-playstation-network-personal-user-data-stolen">Sony</a>, and ...
Revelations over the U.S. National Security Agency's Prism surveillance program have much of the general public in uproar, but in terms of the controversy's impact to enterprise IT, some CIOs have measured, albeit watchful reactions.
Whitepapers about regulatory compliance
As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant. • Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT