Microsoft has extended the data loss prevention features in Office 365 so that they are available not only for its email tools but also for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Explosive revelations in the past six months about the U.S. government's massive cyber-spying activities have spooked individuals, rankled politicians and enraged privacy watchdogs, but top IT executives aren't panicking -- yet.
With the proliferation of data breaches, The Harford insurance company is selling a new data loss insurance aimed at small businesses that might be put at financial risk if they lose valuable and sensitive data.
If your company suffered a data breach, would you know what to do to comply with state, federal and local law? Start-up Co3 Systems is offering a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application to tackle that unhappy task, tracking how a corporate data-loss...
After several large breaches -- including the <a href="http://blogs.csoonline.com/1457/epsilon_hack_notification_letters">Epsilon</a>, <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/article/680689/sony-playstation-network-personal-user-data-stolen">Sony</a>, and ...
Revelations over the U.S. National Security Agency's Prism surveillance program have much of the general public in uproar, but in terms of the controversy's impact to enterprise IT, some CIOs have measured, albeit watchful reactions.
Whitepapers about regulatory compliance
As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant. • Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Identity ManagerVIC
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW