You're away from the office when you get that sinking feeling. Maybe that file you need is locked on your desk PC in London while you're visiting Shanghai. You don't need to sweat, thankfully. Remote desktop apps let you log on to your PC or tablet a...
Yahoo recently made waves when CEO Marissa Mayer revoked all work-from-home arrangements and mandated that employees show up at the office. However, the real-world data Mayer reportedly based her decision upon is not a valid metric for work-from-home...
Whitepapers about remote access
Secure by design - How to dramatically simplify data protection, access control and other critical security tasks
This white paper examines how you can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Microsoft will cut 2,850 more jobs by the end of the year
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT