It's goal is to use 50 percent wind, solar, and hydropower by the end of 2018
A federal study of 128 U.S. cities revealed that if Americans installed solar panels on every roof, it would supply 1,432 terawatt-hours (trillion watts) of annual energy generation -- 39% of the total power used by the U.S.
In an SEC filing this week, SunEdison's parent company said the solar energy provider may have to file for bankruptcy because of excessive debt and overstated liquidity.
I recently toured IBM's headquarters in Armonk, NY. The 280,000 square foot facility that was built in 1997 during the Lou Gerstner era, is currently serving as a pilot project for IBM's soon-to-be launched Smart Building solution. For an investment ...
IDC Energy Insights hosted its semi-annual Clean Energy Outlook in Boulder, Colorado on Tuesday, September 28th. A series of speakers, including IDC Energy Insights analysts, spoke on a range of topics, many of which touched on renewable energy and t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Staring at your phone? The next ARM chips are just for you
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella follows Apple’s Tim Cook to India
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- US Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW