Social networking sites in China that are modeled on Facebook are having a hard time holding on to users, with customers like Beijing resident Shi Yunfeng, drifting away to newer services.
Microsoft is integrating its MSN platform with China's social networking site Renren in a move that could help it reach more of the country's Internet users.
China is blocking mention of Inner Mongolia on Chinese microblogs and social networking sites, as part of an effort to clamp down on protests that broke out last week in the region.
Chinese tech companies are once again creating U.S. IPO market buzz, with social-networking site RenRen going public Wednesday, software security vendor NetQin Mobile launching Thursday, and several more companies set for public offerings next week.
It's been called the Facebook of China. And to 24-year-old Kuang Yaqiong, it pretty much is.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW