Internet companies and rights groups have criticized a new Internet law in Vietnam that will put curbs on bloggers and social media.
Reporters Without Borders
Several U.S. senators will push for changes in the way the National Security Agency collects the telephone records of millions of U.S. residents, with lawmakers saying they will focus on making the NSA program more transparent to the public.
Reporters Without Borders named five countries that regularly spy on journalists and dissidents, a practice the group contends is made possible with advanced technology from private companies.
Skype owner Microsoft should release information about how much user data it gives to third parties, including government agencies, several organisations and individuals said in a letter to company officials.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
- IPsoft seeks to grow the 'brains' of virtual assistants
- Attention enthusiasts: Windows 10 Technical Preview landing Wednesday
- Windows 10: a new platform that runs on every device
- Windows 10 revealed: Microsoft's next OS fuses Windows 7 and 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.