Internet companies and rights groups have criticized a new Internet law in Vietnam that will put curbs on bloggers and social media.
Reporters Without Borders
Several U.S. senators will push for changes in the way the National Security Agency collects the telephone records of millions of U.S. residents, with lawmakers saying they will focus on making the NSA program more transparent to the public.
Reporters Without Borders named five countries that regularly spy on journalists and dissidents, a practice the group contends is made possible with advanced technology from private companies.
Skype owner Microsoft should release information about how much user data it gives to third parties, including government agencies, several organisations and individuals said in a letter to company officials.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The end for 1024-bit SSL certificates is near, Mozilla kills a few more
- Mozilla puts old hardware to new use, runs Tor relays
- Alibaba calls Chinese regulatory report unfair, as customer numbers grow
- Office for Android now widely available, with new Outlook apps in tow
- AllSeen IoT group acts to head off patent wars
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.