The newly rechristened BlackBerry delivered on its promise to breathe new life into an aging, iconic product line, but it still faces an uphill battle in a market dominated by Apple's iPhone and devices based on Google's Android operating system.
Despite some caution about the fortunes of BlackBerry, Facebook and Apple, solid financial results from tech vendors coupled with positive reports about the economy are boosting confidence in IT, with share prices of computer, consumer electronics an...
RIM has announced its BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, the top-of-the line BlackBerry that -- it hopes -- is going to take on the iPhone 5 and save the company.
Our initial glimpse at RIM's (er, make that BlackBerry's) attempt to claw its way back into the smartphone market
BlackBerry 10 launches today, but the firm's European MD adopted a bizarre strategy in promotional interviews this morning.
Research In Motion (RIM) has officially announced its first BlackBerry 10 smartphones, the Z10 and Q10, at a series of elaborate press events across the globe.
Research In Motion is changing its name to BlackBerry, a move it hopes will signify a fresh start for the company.
With its future in the balance, the company until now known as Research In Motion launched its new BlackBerry 10 operating system, two new handsets and a new company name.
The key to Research in Motion's success in the business markets lies not with IT groups or even business users, but with consumers, according to analysts looking ahead to Wednesday's announcement of RIM's new BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
It's finally go time at Research In Motion. After delays that have tested the resolve of even its most enthusiastic customers, the Canadian company will finally launch its BlackBerry 10 OS on Wednesday and the stakes couldn't be higher.
Research In Motion is lowering the cost of the cheapest application price tier on BlackBerry World in order to make applications more attractive, as the company prepares to launch BlackBerry 10.
Research In Motion has hinted that it will launch two new handsets early next month to accompany the release of its BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Research In Motion has renamed its web store BlackBerry World, as it gets ready to add more content ahead of the launch of the BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Research In Motion kicked off its latest and last port-a-thon event on Friday, pushing developers to port their applications over to the new BlackBerry 10 operating system. The new OS, on which much of the fortunes of Research In Motion ride, will be...
It's starting to look like the BlackBerry store will be well stocked with apps when Research In Motion launches BlackBerry 10 at the end of this month.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
- US probe of drone collisions with aircraft points to birds
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - IntegrationQLD
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPAnalyst Programmer (Adabas)SA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC