The newly rechristened BlackBerry delivered on its promise to breathe new life into an aging, iconic product line, but it still faces an uphill battle in a market dominated by Apple's iPhone and devices based on Google's Android operating system.
Despite some caution about the fortunes of BlackBerry, Facebook and Apple, solid financial results from tech vendors coupled with positive reports about the economy are boosting confidence in IT, with share prices of computer, consumer electronics an...
RIM has announced its BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, the top-of-the line BlackBerry that -- it hopes -- is going to take on the iPhone 5 and save the company.
Our initial glimpse at RIM's (er, make that BlackBerry's) attempt to claw its way back into the smartphone market
BlackBerry 10 launches today, but the firm's European MD adopted a bizarre strategy in promotional interviews this morning.
Research In Motion (RIM) has officially announced its first BlackBerry 10 smartphones, the Z10 and Q10, at a series of elaborate press events across the globe.
Research In Motion is changing its name to BlackBerry, a move it hopes will signify a fresh start for the company.
With its future in the balance, the company until now known as Research In Motion launched its new BlackBerry 10 operating system, two new handsets and a new company name.
The key to Research in Motion's success in the business markets lies not with IT groups or even business users, but with consumers, according to analysts looking ahead to Wednesday's announcement of RIM's new BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
It's finally go time at Research In Motion. After delays that have tested the resolve of even its most enthusiastic customers, the Canadian company will finally launch its BlackBerry 10 OS on Wednesday and the stakes couldn't be higher.
Research In Motion is lowering the cost of the cheapest application price tier on BlackBerry World in order to make applications more attractive, as the company prepares to launch BlackBerry 10.
Research In Motion has hinted that it will launch two new handsets early next month to accompany the release of its BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Research In Motion has renamed its web store BlackBerry World, as it gets ready to add more content ahead of the launch of the BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Research In Motion kicked off its latest and last port-a-thon event on Friday, pushing developers to port their applications over to the new BlackBerry 10 operating system. The new OS, on which much of the fortunes of Research In Motion ride, will be...
It's starting to look like the BlackBerry store will be well stocked with apps when Research In Motion launches BlackBerry 10 at the end of this month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCJava DeveloperNSW