In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
When Google announced on Monday that it would create a new holding company called Alphabet, of which Google Inc. will be just one part, Larry Page said the new structure would allow the company to get more ambitious things done. But there was still a...
Google may be best known for its ubiquitous search engine, but it has long been associated with seemingly whimsical ventures into areas as diverse as self-driving cars, drones and human aging. On Monday, it took a step toward making those "side" vent...
As part of a corporate reshuffle announced Monday, Sundar Pichai has been named the CEO of Google as it becomes a subsidiary of a new company called Alphabet. It's yet another step up for the 43-year-old executive who has been on a meteoric rise thro...
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella just unveiled the latest of the "tough choices" Microsoft is making to streamline its business, and it's a doozy: the company is significantly cutting back its smartphone ambitions almost two years after announcing it woul...
Intel president Renée James will step down in order to pursue a CEO role at another company, the chip giant announced on Thursday.
Hewlett-Packard has filed paperwork to register HP Enterprise as an independent company, an official step on the path to splitting itself in two.
The head of Hewlett-Packard's enterprise division will leave the company ahead of HP's planned split later this year.
Microsoft will be handing over its display advertising business to AOL in nine markets as part of a new partnership between the two companies that was announced Monday.
Hewlett-Packard has given a glimpse of what the company's separation looks like from an internal IT perspective, and not surprisingly, there are some big numbers involved.
RadioShack has reached agreement with U.S. states over the sale of customer data, by consenting to limit the number of email addresses to be sold, and giving customers the opportunity to be removed from the list.
IT services vendor Computer Sciences Corp. plans to separate its US$4.1 billion U.S. public sector business to form a new company, it said Tuesday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has weighed in on the contentious issue of the proposed sale of consumer data by bankrupt retailer RadioShack, recommending that a model be adopted based on a settlement the agency reached with a failed online toy re...
AMD has pulled out of the market for high-density servers, reversing a strategy it embarked on three years ago with its acquisition of SeaMicro.
RadioShack will press on with its plan to sell its customer data, despite opposition from a number of U.S. states.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
- A Raspberry Pi 3 competitor will boast an SSD storage slot
- Adblock Plus can't charge Axel Springer for whitelisting its ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCiOS developerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW