Sony on Thursday cut its global sales targets for key products including its PlayStation handheld consoles and TVs, but held to its goal of returning to profitability this year.
Wipro has decided to move its non-IT businesses out of the company to give it a higher focus on IT services, it said Thursday.
Japan's Panasonic said Wednesday it will end its brief return to the European smartphone market, pulling out less than a year after launching its first handset outside of Japan since 2005.
Internet payments company PayPal will cut 325 jobs as part of a companywide reorganisation, its president said.
Zynga is cutting about 5 percent of its workforce, and is "sunsetting" 13 of its older games, the company's founder and CEO Mark Pincus said Tuesday in a note to employees.
Yahoo plans to shut down its struggling business in South Korea by the end of this year to focus its resources, the company said on Friday.
Zynga's initial public offering Friday, a raft of acquisition announcements this week from IBM, Salesforce and others, and some upbeat reports on the chip and hardware sector are putting a positive spin on year-end news for the tech sector.
In a reorganization of its mobile business, Intel said Wednesday it has formed a new group, called the Mobile and Communications Group (MCG) that will focus on phones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
In 2011, the increasingly mobile and socially networked world of technology became more intertwined than ever with politics and the law. Patent wars shaped competition in tablets and smartphones, hacktivists attacked a widening array of political and...
Nokia Siemens Networks plans to sell its WiMax infrastructure business to NewNet Communication Technologies for an undisclosed sum.
Huawei Technologies will buy out the rest of a joint venture with Symantec for US$530 million, the companies announced on Monday.
Adobe will cut 750 jobs and reduce its investment in enterprise software as part of a broader plan to target the fast-growing markets for digital media and digital marketing products, the company said Tuesday.
Third-quarter earnings reports from major tech vendors continued to pour in this week, confirming upbeat trends for enterprise software and emerging markets but mixed results for hardware and components.
IBM's announcement Tuesday that company veteran Virginia Rometty will take over on Jan. 1 as president and CEO from Sam Palmisano is the latest in high-profile changes at the top in key technology companies, including Apple, Yahoo, and Hewlett-Packar...
Cisco expects annual revenue growth between 5 percent and 7 percent over the next three years and expects its still-ongoing restructuring to help the company increase profit faster than revenue, executives said on Tuesday at a financial analyst confe...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW