Tokyo's world-famous Akihabara district lost one of its signature stores on Saturday, and with it a piece of the area's rich electronics history faded away.
For these products, we truly give thanks
The ISIS Mobile Wallet went live on Thursday, bringing NFC-powered shopping to consumers across the U.S. through a venture backed by three of the nation's top four carriers.
Australian electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi has today announced it has partnered with importer and distributor Convoy to sell Harman/Kardon and JBL home theatre speakers and receivers.
Consumer electronics retailer Dick Smith has today announced it will stock a range of SOL Republic headphones across Australia from September.
While mobile payments transform financial life in many less developed countries, retailers and payment providers in the U.S. and Europe are still trying to find the right incentives to drive adoption.
Wal-Mart plans to use big data about a customer's usual shopping to automatically create shopping lists for them on its mobile app.
Canadian e-book and e-reader heavyweight Kobo is targeting the top end of the market with its new |Aura HD e-reader. Created from feedback from Kobo’s most avid readers, the Aura HD has a larger and higher-resolution screen, a larger battery and more...
The video game industry in Australia netted $1.161 billion in revenue last year, according to the Interactive Games & Entertainment Association (iGEA).
One of Japan's largest ad agencies will soon launch a new ad platform that mixes image recognition software with GPS and time data from smartphones to link consumers with product information.
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, is recalling a range of its portable DVD and media players dating back to November 2009 due to fire risks posed by the internal batteries.
Virgin Gaming, Xbox and 343 Industries have partnered up to launch a free “Halo 4 Infinity Challenge” that gives gamers a shot at over 2800 prizes.
Australian electronics retailer Dick Smith is holding a pre-Christmas, one day only sale on Wednesday 5 December, in what the company describes as an event to "celebrate" its new management team.
Dutch payment services company Adyen has developed a service it hopes will allow sales staff at major European retailers to accept card payments via a mobile phone, perhaps allowing them to do without dedicated cashiers.
Google has acquired Incentive Targeting which offers a software-as-a-service platform for promotional campaigns to the grocery industry.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Italian police shutter Dark Web marketplace
- New Google Glass for businesses will reportedly attach to other eyewear
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Hacker steals Bitdefender customer log-in credentials, attempts blackmail
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 31
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC