A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
Oracle's pending acquisition of retail and hospitality technology vendor Micros is its biggest since scooping up Sun Microsystems in 2010, which begs questions about why it's willing to pay so much.
The retail world is evolving, thanks to these technologies.
Smartwatches are the 'it' gadgets this summer, and they'll only get hotter as notable new devices become available. Here's a look at the best smartwatches on the market, plus a few that are rumored to be on the way.
Everything you need to know about Apple’s retail stores.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
The Australian video and computer games industry tipped over the $2 billion mark in 2013, with traditional hard-copy retail sales hitting $1.14bn and digital sales reaching an estimated $899 million, according to data from NPD Group Australia.
For $US59, the new Shapify.me service will turn a Kinect-based body scan into a three-dimensional figurine – all within the confines of the consumer’s home.
Online electronics retailer, Kogan, is on the verge of launching a 55in 4K television below the $1000 mark, describing it as “the world’s best value Ultra High Definition TV.”
The holidays are here and if you are still shopping for gifts for the tech pro in your life (or maybe you're making your own Christmas wish list), these products are as practical are they are cool.
Picture taking, whether you use a smartphone or digital camera, doesn't have to be boring. Here are some cameras and peripherals that can help you create truly marvelous photos.
Electronics retailer, Dick Smith, will be giving away $30 of Globalgig credit with any SIM-enabled tablet purchased between December 5, 2013, and January 31, 2014.
Tokyo's world-famous Akihabara district lost one of its signature stores on Saturday, and with it a piece of the area's rich electronics history faded away.
For these products, we truly give thanks
The ISIS Mobile Wallet went live on Thursday, bringing NFC-powered shopping to consumers across the U.S. through a venture backed by three of the nation's top four carriers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCChange Analyst- O365 Upgrade ProjectQLD
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTChange AnalystVIC