Bosch says driverless car tech will bring it 1bn euro in sales next year.
Microsoft will offer a free upgrade to Windows 10 to users running pirated copies of earlier editions.
The U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) paid US$10 million to vendor RSA in a "secret" deal to incorporate a deliberately flawed encryption algorithm into widely used security software, according to a Reuters report that is reigniting controversy abo...
Even if Apple has few high-resolution iPad Mini tablets to sell in November, it will still unveil the new device this month, risking a repeat of last year's iMac debacle, an analyst argued today.
Microsoft and its latest purchase target, Nokia, have lined up big announcements on September 23 and October 22, both likely to involve some form of tablets.
Apple CEO Tim Cook is believed to have recently visited China to talk with local carriers, with the topic of conversation expected to have been market growth and the rumoured low-cost iPhone, dubbed iPhone Lite or iPhone 5C.
The second-generation 7-in. Nexus 7 tablet, which Google may unveil next week, includes two cameras and is expected to run Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), according to leaked photos and video.
Apple promised to investigate a report that a young Chinese woman was electrocuted when she answered her iPhone 5 while it was plugged into its charger.
Reports are suggesting that Pegatron, who are a manufacturing partner of Apple, has announced plans to in increase the number of workers at its plant in China by up to 40% in the second half of this year
They're good enough for government work: The US Department of Defense has cleared use of devices running the BlackBerry 10 operating system and Samsung's secure version of Android called Knox.
Despite having US$145 billion in the bank, Apple has decided to reach out to the debt market to offer $17 billion in bonds in order to pay money back to investors. Why would Apple need to go to such lengths and what does it mean to investors? We answ...
The second-generation Nexus 7 tablet, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, will be launched around July, according to two unnamed sources in a Reuters report.
iPhone chip round up: Apple's low-cost iPhone to use Qualcomm's Snapdragon mobile system on a chip; Intel could produce chips for Apple, but Apple already designing products based on TSMCs 20-nanometer specifications; Apple hires for chip R&D in Isra...
After months of rumor and speculation, Samsung finally confirmed this weekend that the Galaxy S IV would be rolled out at a March 14 press event in New York.
Report: Sharp reduces full-size iPad display production to 'minimal level', is Apple gearing up for iPad 5?
Sharp has reduced production of Apple's 9.7in iPad displays to a 'minimal level' in Japan, a new report suggests, claiming that the rise in demand for the iPad mini could be contributing to a decrease in full-size iPad sales, and that Apple could be ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW