nbn has revealed its third quarter results, showing a total revenue $111 million, an increase of more than 158 per cent versus the previous corresponding period in fiscal year 2015.
Microsoft will announce its fiscal 2010 earnings Thursday afternoon, and the pressure is on Redmond to deliver big numbers now that PCs sales have jumped this year, Windows 7 is the "fastest selling OS ever" and Office 2010 is generally available.
EMC CEO Joe Tucci was awarded a compensation package valued at $9 million in 2009, according to documents filed this week with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Hewlett-Packard's first-quarter profit increased by 28 percent from a year earlier as growth returned to some of its core businesses, prompting the company to raise its forecast for the fiscal year.
IBM on Tuesday reported a 10 percent jump in profit for the fourth quarter as revenue increased at the company for the first time in more than a year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Google wins latest round in Oracle legal battle
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW