The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web comments form crashed Tuesday morning in the hours before the agency's first deadline for submitting comments on its net neutrality proposal.
The U.S. has better broadband service than some critics give it credit for, with speeds, availability and prices that are competitive with many other developed nations, according to a new study from a tech-focused think tank.
Wired broadband providers in the U.S. deliver speeds that are close to, and sometimes exceed, the service they promise customers, according to a report released Tuesday by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
- Apple iPad Air 2: The immeasurable difference made by 1mm
- Adobe begins encrypting user data collected from Digital Editions app
- St George turns on fingerprint login for Apple iOS Internet banking
- Acer leads growth in PC shipments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW