The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web comments form crashed Tuesday morning in the hours before the agency's first deadline for submitting comments on its net neutrality proposal.
The U.S. has better broadband service than some critics give it credit for, with speeds, availability and prices that are competitive with many other developed nations, according to a new study from a tech-focused think tank.
Wired broadband providers in the U.S. deliver speeds that are close to, and sometimes exceed, the service they promise customers, according to a report released Tuesday by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Citrix's ShareFile gets document signing thanks to acquisition
- Alibaba's mobile OS in China boosted by Meizu partnership
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW