The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web comments form crashed Tuesday morning in the hours before the agency's first deadline for submitting comments on its net neutrality proposal.
The U.S. has better broadband service than some critics give it credit for, with speeds, availability and prices that are competitive with many other developed nations, according to a new study from a tech-focused think tank.
Wired broadband providers in the U.S. deliver speeds that are close to, and sometimes exceed, the service they promise customers, according to a report released Tuesday by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft brings Nokia Lumia 735 to Australia for sub-$400
- Cheap Windows 8.1 tablet to be available from Target
- Motorola Moto X and 360: On sale in Australia, October
- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Ericsson acquires majority stake in Apcera for cloud policy compliance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.