Provisions in U.S. legislation designed to protect copyright online could break the Internet's Domain Name System by driving users to untrusted DNS services outside the U.S., a group of Internet engineers said Thursday.
Latest News Articles
- Strong PS4 sales create supply problems for Sony
- How to access your PC on your Android smartphone
- Vodafone tackles FIFA World Cup with $5 roaming in Brazil
- Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.