New name, new smartphone, new era. Can the BlackBerry Z10 challenge the rest?
RIM's touch-screen BlackBerry is back for a second round and the good news is that it's much better than its predecessor
RIM in pictures
Eight notorious apps from gambling to baby shaking that were yanked from app stores.
The new Android 4.3 update promises to be a boon for longtime Nexus 7 users plagued by the crippling slowdown the slate runs into after months of use.
PC Advisor reviews the 5 best BlackBerrys you can buy today.
Research In Motion Limited, now doing business as BlackBerry, shipped about 1 million BlackBerry Z10 smartphones during its fiscal fourth quarter.
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 (BES 10) unites mobile device management (MDM), security, unified communications, and application management.
With the release of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, the company once known as Research in Motion has staked its future on an ambitious bet: that it could craft a new "mobile user experience" that would, by itself, prove a strong attraction for buyers.
Every so often, wireless carriers take it upon themselves to push out their own branded, or at least sanctioned, applications and services to BlackBerry users in the form of "service book" updates--regardless of whether or not said users actually wan...
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
Touch-screen smartphone retains most of the strengths that made the platform a corporate favorite while making a player for consumers as well.
Apple's iPad 2 may be the only dominant player in the tablet market, but it will soon face some strong competition from RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook. We were lucky enough to get some hands-on time with this hotly anticipated device, and we were left ver...
Research in Motion may have something big up its sleeves.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- AI just co-wrote its first horror movie, and you can help make it real
- Microsoft just launched an iPhone camera app
- Dropbox levels up its features for administrators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia