New name, new smartphone, new era. Can the BlackBerry Z10 challenge the rest?
RIM's touch-screen BlackBerry is back for a second round and the good news is that it's much better than its predecessor
RIM in pictures
Eight notorious apps from gambling to baby shaking that were yanked from app stores.
The new Android 4.3 update promises to be a boon for longtime Nexus 7 users plagued by the crippling slowdown the slate runs into after months of use.
PC Advisor reviews the 5 best BlackBerrys you can buy today.
Research In Motion Limited, now doing business as BlackBerry, shipped about 1 million BlackBerry Z10 smartphones during its fiscal fourth quarter.
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 (BES 10) unites mobile device management (MDM), security, unified communications, and application management.
With the release of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, the company once known as Research in Motion has staked its future on an ambitious bet: that it could craft a new "mobile user experience" that would, by itself, prove a strong attraction for buyers.
Every so often, wireless carriers take it upon themselves to push out their own branded, or at least sanctioned, applications and services to BlackBerry users in the form of "service book" updates--regardless of whether or not said users actually wan...
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
Touch-screen smartphone retains most of the strengths that made the platform a corporate favorite while making a player for consumers as well.
Apple's iPad 2 may be the only dominant player in the tablet market, but it will soon face some strong competition from RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook. We were lucky enough to get some hands-on time with this hotly anticipated device, and we were left ver...
Research in Motion may have something big up its sleeves.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Sony launches 6in dual-SIM smartphone for sub-$500
- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- See ya, Microsoft: Intel looks to Android for growth in tablets
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.