New name, new smartphone, new era. Can the BlackBerry Z10 challenge the rest?
RIM's touch-screen BlackBerry is back for a second round and the good news is that it's much better than its predecessor
RIM in pictures
Eight notorious apps from gambling to baby shaking that were yanked from app stores.
The new Android 4.3 update promises to be a boon for longtime Nexus 7 users plagued by the crippling slowdown the slate runs into after months of use.
PC Advisor reviews the 5 best BlackBerrys you can buy today.
Research In Motion Limited, now doing business as BlackBerry, shipped about 1 million BlackBerry Z10 smartphones during its fiscal fourth quarter.
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 (BES 10) unites mobile device management (MDM), security, unified communications, and application management.
With the release of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, the company once known as Research in Motion has staked its future on an ambitious bet: that it could craft a new "mobile user experience" that would, by itself, prove a strong attraction for buyers.
Every so often, wireless carriers take it upon themselves to push out their own branded, or at least sanctioned, applications and services to BlackBerry users in the form of "service book" updates--regardless of whether or not said users actually wan...
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
Touch-screen smartphone retains most of the strengths that made the platform a corporate favorite while making a player for consumers as well.
Apple's iPad 2 may be the only dominant player in the tablet market, but it will soon face some strong competition from RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook. We were lucky enough to get some hands-on time with this hotly anticipated device, and we were left ver...
Research in Motion may have something big up its sleeves.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCIT Data AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW