After three years of combative and abstruse legal maneuvering, Research in Motion announced today it had thrown in the towel and will pay Visto Corp. US$267.5 million to settle a patent infringement dispute.
Bad news for Blackberry: Forty per cent of smartphone users who don't already own an iPhone said they would switch to the Apple handset for their next purchase, nearly three times the percentage of non-Blackberry users who would switch to a Research ...
Rhomobile on Wednesday is announcing a public beta version of RhoHub, a Web-based service for developing and hosting smartphone applications.
Mobile phone sales globally dropped 9.4 % in the first quarter compared to the same quarter of 2008, while smartphone sales jumped 12.7% during the same period, Gartner Inc. reported today.
Research In Motion (RIM) will debut an upgraded BlackBerry Storm in September, SlashGear is reporting. According to "a source very close to the issue," the Storm 2 will support Wi-Fi-a significant omission in the first-generation Storm, which debuted...
Hewlett-Packard and Research In Motion plan to design and sell business software together for RIM's popular BlackBerry smartphones.
Research In Motion and Cisco Systems are teaming up to let enterprises integrate their BlackBerrys with Cisco IP phones, providing single-number capability and other features.
RIM, makers of the BlackBerry handset, and mobile operator T-Mobile have teamed up to offer UK consumers the option of smartphone ownership for a one-off fee of £179.
Research in Motion (RIM) looks set to launch a new version of its BlackBerry Storm handset.
BlackBerry users around the United States were stranded for about three hours Monday when their Web-based e-mail service blacked out.
Research In Motion is going strong despite an economy in recession, for the first time surpassing US$10 billion in revenue for the fiscal year just ended.
Research In Motion Limited (RIM) stock soared in after-market trading after the company posted solid financial results and said it sold its 50 millionth BlackBerry smartphone.
If Research In Motion opens its BlackBerry App World online store next week as rumored, it will be the second major mobile vendor to emulate the iPhone App Store and won't be the last.
None of the five smartphones slated for attack at last week's PWN2OWN hacking contest were compromised, a sign that security researchers have yet to adapt to the limitations of mobile, said the company that put up the prize money.
Blackberry manufacturer Research in Motion (RIM) has launched a Web site for users of the smartphones dedicated to the latest news about Earth Hour.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 4 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 5 Motorola Moto E review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Amazon building ad system to compete with Google's
- Airbnb to reveal 124 New York hosts to attorney general
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Google acquires Gecko Design for next-generation products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC