After three years of combative and abstruse legal maneuvering, Research in Motion announced today it had thrown in the towel and will pay Visto Corp. US$267.5 million to settle a patent infringement dispute.
Bad news for Blackberry: Forty per cent of smartphone users who don't already own an iPhone said they would switch to the Apple handset for their next purchase, nearly three times the percentage of non-Blackberry users who would switch to a Research ...
Rhomobile on Wednesday is announcing a public beta version of RhoHub, a Web-based service for developing and hosting smartphone applications.
Mobile phone sales globally dropped 9.4 % in the first quarter compared to the same quarter of 2008, while smartphone sales jumped 12.7% during the same period, Gartner Inc. reported today.
Research In Motion (RIM) will debut an upgraded BlackBerry Storm in September, SlashGear is reporting. According to "a source very close to the issue," the Storm 2 will support Wi-Fi-a significant omission in the first-generation Storm, which debuted...
Hewlett-Packard and Research In Motion plan to design and sell business software together for RIM's popular BlackBerry smartphones.
Research In Motion and Cisco Systems are teaming up to let enterprises integrate their BlackBerrys with Cisco IP phones, providing single-number capability and other features.
RIM, makers of the BlackBerry handset, and mobile operator T-Mobile have teamed up to offer UK consumers the option of smartphone ownership for a one-off fee of £179.
Research in Motion (RIM) looks set to launch a new version of its BlackBerry Storm handset.
BlackBerry users around the United States were stranded for about three hours Monday when their Web-based e-mail service blacked out.
Research In Motion is going strong despite an economy in recession, for the first time surpassing US$10 billion in revenue for the fiscal year just ended.
Research In Motion Limited (RIM) stock soared in after-market trading after the company posted solid financial results and said it sold its 50 millionth BlackBerry smartphone.
If Research In Motion opens its BlackBerry App World online store next week as rumored, it will be the second major mobile vendor to emulate the iPhone App Store and won't be the last.
None of the five smartphones slated for attack at last week's PWN2OWN hacking contest were compromised, a sign that security researchers have yet to adapt to the limitations of mobile, said the company that put up the prize money.
Blackberry manufacturer Research in Motion (RIM) has launched a Web site for users of the smartphones dedicated to the latest news about Earth Hour.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Traffic tickets got you down? This UK robo-lawyer has already saved users millions
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia