Research In Motion, maker of the popular BlackBerry smartphone, Tuesday warned users of a critical bug that can expose Windows users to attack.
Research In Motion raised its forecast for subscriber additions in the current quarter but warned its profit will come in near the bottom of its previous expectations.
The gales of the Blackberry Storm gales just weren't strong enough to wash away Apple's iPhone success. Between its average reviews and customer complaints over bugs and OS stability, the Storm seems to have severely underperformed in customer satisf...
Research In Motion pulled its hostile bid for security vendor Certicom on Tuesday, the day after a judge issued an injunction that halted the offer.
Microsoft kept things to a minimum with its first set of security updates for 2009, but corporate system administrators who were expecting a quiet week got something else altogether, thanks to Oracle and Research In Motion.
With the end of the year upon us, Research in Motion's (RIM) CDN$66 million hostile takeover bid for encryption specialist Certicom has hit a snag.
A subsidiary of BlackBerry maker Research In Motion has started the hostile takeover bid for security vendor Certicom that it disclosed plans for last week.
Research In Motion's preliminary results for its just-concluded fiscal third quarter fell below its earlier forecast, with economic woes and product delays the prime culprits, the company said Wednesday.
Research in Motion (RIM) yesterday launched its first flip handset in Australia, the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8820.
Research In Motion will give developers tools to build Web applications that work offline, expanding beyond the Java platform that has been at the core of BlackBerry applications until now, the company said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW