Security researchers published limited details about four unpatched vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer because Microsoft has not moved quickly enough to fix them.
Risk Based Security
Researchers sifting through 400GB of data recently leaked from Hacking Team, an Italian company that sells computer surveillance software to government agencies from around the world, have already found an exploit for an unpatched vulnerability in Fl...
Despite a big push over the past few years to use encryption to combat security breaches, lack of expertise among developers and overly complex libraries have led to widespread implementation failures in business applications.
Several antivirus products from security firm ESET had a critical vulnerability that was easy to exploit and could lead to a full system compromise.
A critical vulnerability in code used by several virtualization platforms can put business information stored in data centers at risk of compromise.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW