National security may be at stake as private businesses try to manage a growing number of cyberthreats, but IT professionals shouldn't have to bear that burden alone.
An analytics company is trying a novel approach to evaluating risk: by putting a price on it.
Data encryption could help enterprises protect their sensitive information against mass surveillance by governments, as well as guard against unauthorized access by ill-intended third parties, but the correct implementation and use of data encryption...
In a 2012 customer survey conducted by the Corporate Executive Board (CEB), 70 percent of respondents said they do not have a formal risk-appetite approach in place. "Seventeen percent said they have something in place that is actually working," conf...
Public companies may need to look more closely at their exposure to cyberattacks after new guidelines were released this week by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Heading into the heart of hurricane season 10 months after Sandy slammed the New York metropolitan area, Wall Street has had time to reassess and revamp backup plans.
Whitepapers about risk management
Presented in the form of the top 10 tips for cyber resilience, this whitepaper provides a simple, easy to digest guide for enterprise on how best to secure your business against cyber risk and threats.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- FTProduct Designer - UIVIC
- PTProject ManagersACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- FTInfrastructure Security SpecialistVIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW