Dell has released a new software product designed to make solid-state-drive caching on servers more efficient, resulting in improved performance of applications such as databases.
Flash-based storage will quickly become one of the most important technologies in the data center, according to Gartner.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
- China tightens control over app stores
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer x2ACT
- TPService Deliver ManagerQLD
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCWebMethod DeveloperQLD
- CCWebMethod DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCService Desk SMENSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXNSW
- TPICT Support Analyst (level 1 & 2)SA