Officials at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services ignored multiple auditor reports warning them of potential problems at insurance-shopping website HealthCare.gov before the site's launch Oct. 1, one Republican senator said Wednesday.
Current regulations aren't enough to warn customers and protect them against data breaches at financial institutions, one U.S. senator said during a hearing Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controlling the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW