PC World headed on over to Japan for CEATEC. Here’s a quick round-up of some of the cool and odd things we got to see and try. Expect robots. Of all sizes and persuasions!
As NASA sends robotic spacecraft and rovers to the moon and Mars, the space agency has been using artificial intelligence to get the most science out of its missions.
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.
Take a drive on Highway 101 between Silicon Valley and San Francisco these days and you might see one of Google's driverless cars in the lane next to you. The vehicles are one of the most visible signs of the increasing amount of research going on in...
What do you get when you combine the brains of Android with the body of Lego? If you're UK-based chip designer and Lego enthusiast David Gilday, you get a DIY robot capable of solving a Rubik's Cube.
Aware of a history of heart disease in his family, then-50-year-old Gary F. Thompson saw his doctor for a checkup before he ran a Los Angeles marathon in the mid-1990s.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- FTQuality and Testing Assurance SpecialistSA
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)NSW
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther