Intel is getting proficient at developing small computers. First came the Compute Sticks and then credit-card Compute Cards. But there's nothing like the super-small Euclid computer for robots and more details have emerged on its features.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
Starship Technologies, a company that builds autonomous delivery robots, has signed deals with two meal delivery companies set to launch as soon as next month.
Explorers are using Deep Trekker's underwater robot to uncover the USS Arizona, 75 years after it was sunk during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Canadian based company, Deep Trekker, creates small underwater drones, which explorers are now using to uncover historical sunken ships.
A robot being developed by Blue Ocean Robotics uses ultraviolet light to disinfect rooms.
The Royal Navy is testing just how much robot craft can do by themselves in military exercises off the British coast.
Starship Technologies wants to make "last-mile" deliveries fast, easy, and convenient with its six-wheeled delivery robots.
Forpheus, the mighty table tennis robot developed by Japan’s Omron, is getting smarter. An updated version on show at the Ceatec electronics show this week has artificial intelligence to become a tougher opponent.
Soon, you may never have to sort and fold laundry again. Laundroid, a futuristic laundry robot, is being launched in 2017.
Kirobo Mini is small and light enough to be carried around but is probably most at home in the car. There’s a snug holder to keep it safe in a cup holder, and yes, even Kirobo wears a seat belt.
The world's first laundry sorting and folding robot will go on sale in 2017, its manufacturer said on Tuesday at the Ceatec electronics show just outside of Tokyo.
The Navy has given researchers at Florida Atlantic University a $258,008 grant to study the movement of fish in order to enhance the motion of underwater vehicles.
In just five years, intelligent systems and robots may take up to 6% of U.S. jobs.
Amazon is always on the lookout for new robotic technologies to improve efficiency in its warehouses, and this year deep learning appears to be leading the way.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- In PC comeback, ARM will battle Intel in Chromebooks and Windows 10
- GPG Suite updated for secure email on OSX Sierra
- Microsoft's mobile apps will get better image capture and OCR via the Office Lens camera app
- Lenovo tunes N23 Yoga Chromebook for Android apps with ARM processor
- Cisco's all-in-one Spark Board puts the cloud on a wall
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW