Robotics company Boston Dynamics has built a two-legged, wheeled robot that can roll down a flight of stairs and jump on and off a table, all while maintaining its balance and speed.
It's rare that software engineers are lauded as the heroes of anything, but Roborace CEO Denis Sverdlov wants to change that.
While next-generation 5G cellular will bring faster downloads for consumers, the new networking technology is poised to bring big benefits to business users enabling new users for cellular networks.
Piaggio, the company famous for making Vespas, is coming out with an autonomous robot that will help you carry your luggage.
Intel is getting proficient at developing small computers. First came the Compute Sticks and then credit-card Compute Cards. But there's nothing like the super-small Euclid computer for robots and more details have emerged on its features.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
Starship Technologies, a company that builds autonomous delivery robots, has signed deals with two meal delivery companies set to launch as soon as next month.
Explorers are using Deep Trekker's underwater robot to uncover the USS Arizona, 75 years after it was sunk during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Canadian based company, Deep Trekker, creates small underwater drones, which explorers are now using to uncover historical sunken ships.
A robot being developed by Blue Ocean Robotics uses ultraviolet light to disinfect rooms.
The Royal Navy is testing just how much robot craft can do by themselves in military exercises off the British coast.
Starship Technologies wants to make "last-mile" deliveries fast, easy, and convenient with its six-wheeled delivery robots.
Forpheus, the mighty table tennis robot developed by Japan’s Omron, is getting smarter. An updated version on show at the Ceatec electronics show this week has artificial intelligence to become a tougher opponent.
Soon, you may never have to sort and fold laundry again. Laundroid, a futuristic laundry robot, is being launched in 2017.
Kirobo Mini is small and light enough to be carried around but is probably most at home in the car. There’s a snug holder to keep it safe in a cup holder, and yes, even Kirobo wears a seat belt.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
PCW Evaluation Team
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- TPSystems ManagerQLD
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTCyber Security - Technical SpecialistACT
- FTLead Change Manager- Culture & Process ChangeNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP Payroll and Time ConsultantVIC
- FTManagement AccountantNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTApplication Team Lead - ERP & Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- FTIncident and Problem ManagerVIC
- FTReporting Analyst - HR / PayrollNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadNSW