Boston Dynamics' newest robot, SpotMini, is quiet, small, and willing to help out with the dishes.
Seagate is targeting drones and robots as it looks to add its storage technologies to new devices.
Robotics will replace some human workers in their jobs, but technology will also create new, more interesting jobs for people, according to a report from Forrester Research.
High-tech entrepreneur Elon Musk has his sights set on building robots that can do housework, have conversations and play games.
Roboticist and artist, Alexander Reben, says he created the first robot build for the sole purpose of inflicting pain on people, all to get them talking about artificial intelligence.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
The Trainerbot is a smart ping pong robot that aims to take your skills to the next level.
It's one thing to keep robots from crashing into fixed obstacles like walls or furniture, but preventing collisions with other moving things is a much tougher challenge.
Robots may not be coming for your job, but they are expected to move into the workforce over the next 10 to 20 years.
SoftBank's Pepper robot may still be the better-known contender, but a new humanoid device from Hitachi aims to be the in-store sales rep of the future.
Intel's got its eyes on making self-driving cars, robots and industrial equipment safer with a new acquisition.
Practically every mobile vendor and service provider at Mobile World Congress will have demonstrations -- or at least visions -- of what they think the future 5G mobile standard will be able to do.
Cooking, learning language and doing the laundry are a few of the human skills demonstrated by.real humanoid bots featured in the National Geographic movie Robots.
You have two options when it comes to beating the automated systems that filter resumes: you can go through them, or you can go around them.
From the new Bionic Man to robotic bartenders, machines are looking and acting more human that ever.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW