Google has agreed to settle a patent lawsuit brought by Rockstar, a patent company that had earlier acquired a trove of patents from Nortel Networks.
Patent disputes between Apple-backed Rockstar and Google's Android licensees will be first decided in a California court rather than in a Texas court seen to be more favorable to patent holders.
A bid by Samsung Electronics to get a Texas court to dismiss a patent infringement complaint by Apple-backed Rockstar was rejected after the judge decided Thursday that a Rockstar subsidiary had standing to sue.
Rockstar Games has released new information on the new Max Payne game, detailing its storyline and gameplay mechanics. The game's release date is still yet to be confirmed, but we now know it'll come out on PC, PlayStation 3 and XBox 360.
In tweets and a email today, Rockstar Games has confirmed that the Max Payne franchise isn't dead and buried: Max Payne 3 is still in development. It has been almost ten years since the original Max Payne hit store shelves, and eight years since Max ...
Swedish indie folk singer Jose Gonzalez recently treated Rockstar's New York office to an acoustic rendition of Far Away, which features on the Red Dead Redemption soundtrack. The song appears in the game during John Marston's sojourn to Mexico. Reli...
Rockstar Games today announced a cavalcade of new DLC for the Western adventure game Red Dead Redemption. Along with the typical assortment of new maps and character models is the intriguingly named Undead Nightmare Pack.
In a report posted this week, research company DFC Intelligence speculated on the potential that publisher Take Two has yet to unlock with its popular Grand Theft Auto franchise.
Rockstar has been slowly revealing details about how the PSP version of Chinatown Wars will differ from its Nintendo DS (and ultimately iPhone) counterparts on its official website.
Rockstar Games posted two separate announcements today revealing that two upcoming PSP projects--Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars and Beaterator--will also be coming to the iPhone this fall. No major details besides release windows were revealed for ...
It's new, it's hip, it's very secretive, and no, there's not a lot we can tell you. But we'll do what we can. For starters, there's the most obvious bit: The game is called Agent, and it's Rockstar North's next big title.
Today, Rockstar announced the second expansion for GTA IV, subtitled "The Ballad of Gay Tony" and it promises to be "something that is both epic and very innovative" to the GTA IV world.
Prepared to tackle the city again?
Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser says he's "not sure" when the promised downloadable content will arrive on Xbox 360.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- US Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC